- Three teenagers convicted of murder and GBH ukcri.me/61516Three teenagers who fatally stabbed a young man in an unprovoked attack in Harlesden have been convicted of his murder.T-Shai Ennis, 19 (30.06.95) of Chadwick Road, Langley, Idris Daud, 19 (26.03.95), of Anton Place, Wembley and Ayman Koshin, 18 (08.01.97), of Summers Close, Wembley, were found guilty at the Old […]
- An apology from the Met Police ukcri.me/61514On the 24 October 2014 the MPS issued a press release headed “Burka wearing duo jailed for robbery”.Between October and December 2014 we also published a copy of this press release on our website.The press release stated that a Mr Aneel Khan of Gloucester Road, Kingston upon Thames was one […]
- Superhero officers Sgt Ricky Passam and Inspector Matt Snow face greatest challenge of their lives ukcri.me/61511Two police officers have launched themselves into gruelling training regimes in preparation for the greatest challenge of their lives – a 155-mile run in the scorching heat of the Sahara Desert. Sgt Ricky Passam and Inspector Matt Snow are under no illusions about the enormity of the challenge they’ve taken on.The race […]
- Armel Omar and Meshach Downer charged after stabbing in Luton ukcri.me/61509Two men have been charged after a man was stabbed in Luton on Sunday morning (29 March).The incident is alleged to have happened at approximately 6am in George Street.The man’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.Armel Omar, 21, and Meshach Downer, 20, both of Strathmore Walk, Luton, have been […]
- Man charged following East Ham murder ukcri.me/61504Detectives investigating the murder of a 57-year-old man in Newham have charged a man with his murder.Bartosz Rejmanski, 26, of Compton Avenue, E6 has been charged with murder and has been remanded in custody to appear at Thames Magistrates Court on Monday, 30 March....View full article on Crime and Justice […]
- Man found critical with burns in Hackney named as police appeal for information ukcri.me/61497Police in Hackney are urging the public to assist them as they attempt to find out how a man found in the street came to suffer burn injuries.Bilel Ayadi, 34, was found suffering burns to his torso and neck in Woodberry Grove, N4 just after 23:00hrs on Monday, 23 […]
- Bournemouth murder victim named, man charged ukcri.me/61494At 3.26pm on Wednesday 25 March 2015, police found the body of 41-year-old Sarah Pollock in her flat in Avon Close in the Springbourne area after concerns were raised that she had not arrived at work as expected.On Friday, a post mortem found she had died due to strangulation and […]
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after man found dead ukcri.me/61491A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following a death in East Ham.Police were called by London Ambulance Service at around 19:20hrs on Saturday, 28 March, to a report of a seriously injured man at a house in Compton Avenue, E6.A man, believed to be aged in his […]
- Man sentenced for drug and possession of indecent images offences ukcri.me/61488A man has been sentenced to over four years in prison and been ordered to sign the sex offenders register for 10 years for possession with intent to supply Amphetamine (Class B) and possession of indecent images.Michael Shaw (09/08/1968) of Copsterhill Road, Oldham was sentenced today to four years and […]
- Car found in Bournemouth murder investigation ukcri.me/61483Detectives investigating the murder of a woman in Bournemouth have found a car they were trying to trace. At 3.26pm on Wednesday 25 March 2015, police discovered the body of a woman aged in her early 40s in a flat in Avon Close in the Springbourne area after concerns were […]
The East Midlands Regional Assembly has met for the last time before being abolished.
The assembly, which had its final meeting on Friday, includes MEPs, business representatives, and local politicians nominated from councils.
It was launched in Leicester in 1998, but is now being scrapped along with seven other assemblies in England. BBC